Golf Club Refurbishment
Each club refurbishment project is different and prices vary depending on the current
condition, the agreed work to be carried out and the level of final finish desired by
the customer. My experience however is that the cost is typically cheaper than customers
imagine. My range of sophisticated machines and specialized techniques enable me to achieve
dramatic results quickly and cost effectively often postponing the need, the desire and the
cost of buying replacement clubs. In addition, clubs can be adjusted to your swing during
refurbishment enabling you to play better golf at a fraction of the cost of buying new.
- Refurbish anything from a single damaged club to a full set.
- No obligation quote after a free consultation.
- A wide range of options available to fit your budget.
- Quick turn around.
- Deep machine polish...Grips...Shaft clean/replacement (individual or set).
- Grooves sharpened
- Sight lines and logos repainted.
- Loft and lies checked and adjusted.
- New or re-polished ferrules.
- Swing weighted.
- Shafts lengthened/shortened.
- Back weighting.
- Hard or soft stepping...and more!